Business acquisition in the SME setting
The motives for an acquisition are always defined and coordinated in close cooperation with our clients. Before a suitable target company can be identified, first the focus of the search must be brought into line with the acquisition and expansion strategy. Thanks to our in-house research and our international network, our search capabilities are extensive.
Only once the willingness to sell or enter into a cooperation arrangement has been clarified does Promecon take further steps involving confidentiality agreements. With our professional and discreet approach, we have already facilitated successful transactions for our clients in a wide variety of sectors.
Use the communication channels shown to make initial contact.
We are ready.
Our advisory services at a glance:
- advising in determining the acquisitions/expansion strategy
- developing, updating and reviewing a list of potential target companies and contacting these in consultation with you
- identifying interest in sale/cooperation and introduction of confidentiality agreements
- reviewing corporate and financial information received
- initiating discussions with shareholders and management at the target company
- identifying a purchase-price range and formulating an indicative offer
- conducting due diligence and assessing potential opportunities and risks
- conducting purchase-agreement negotiations and providing advice on financing